Pages

3/24/2012

Protect from enemies


My husband loves going to dentist. One reason is that he had an implant surgery long time ago. Not only having it checked, but he seems enjoying to have his teeth washed, and he boasts his lustrous teeth.

One of the American professors threw the question that Japanese do not go to dentist unless they have had a serious problem. He said American have their teeth cared periodically regardless of their aches. I think there are some class differences among the USA where you belong. Professors are obviously in the higher class with medical insurance, for the fee should be affordable level as Japanese pay the bill at dentist.

Japanese may have less sense of prevention of diseases. Or I should say, Japanese may have less sense of protect ourselves from the disaster unless it appears in front of their face or your bodily insured. This nationwide lack of prophylactic is costing right now on a fear against sustainable health insurance system. Protecting yourself is the fundamental notion that human would have. Unfortunately it looks Japanese do not.  We are unconsciously deprived of living coarsely at some point. The way we stand-up by ourselves, the way we live alone lightly.

My husband says he is going to have the whole teeth washed, which means a high pressure nozzle wash the mouth from upper palate to the lower teeth is using some medical liquid (I do not know what it is). It is the ultimate oral hygiene. I have claimed that frequency cost us since he does it once every three months.

“You use money whatever you like, I want to do it whenever I go to the dentist.”

Rational.

I just bought some clothes to wear in spring (women need to change the clothes every season!), and I go to a beauty salon once every three months. Recently the frequency dropped from two to three because I have no reason to care its beauty just for sitting and studying at the quiet desk where nobody talks. His haircut costs 2400 yen every months, which is quite cheap. Mine is 16000 yen, including cut, perm, color and treatment. I have no reason to argue him on spending the high-pressure cleanings. He protects himself, I don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment