Pages

4/04/2012

Very Latin feeling


It has been 5 days since I wrote the English post last time. It is not a good movement. Probably, within once every three days would be the best or least to improve writing, if I take it very seriously.

A writing book said that “very” sometimes makes weaken the word power. If I add very to the sentence, “I was busy”, it will be “I was very busy”; it sounds the word “busy” stands out in different meaning. If you are really busy, you would not have to put “very” in front. Adding very, then, turns to soften the busyness in order for you to convey the whole sentence modestly.

ANYWAY…

April has just started. Six months from now, I will be taking a graduate school examination and submitting the graduation report three months after that. And one more challenge is waiting, Latin. I found the Latin class in the syllabus this year, yet I have not decided 100% whether registering it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment