Pages

4/09/2012

Japanese and drinking


The best way I should do now is to stop drinking. If it sounds like someone is in alcoholic, I would not deny it. Although I am not that alcoholic (I think), I found some cans of beer or a bottle of wine empty in the kitchen in the morning. My husband and I drink too much.

Alcohol eases one’s front lobe. But at the same time it damages one’s hippocampus gradually but surely. Hippocampus supports memorizing; therefore the body requires to sleep to reload the memories from hippocampus to the master brain.

I need to keep my brain ready and refresh for all new things: new words, new philosophy, new sentence structures. I was thinking a glass of wine would help human relax and make even more flexible to activate the impulse among synapses. With all those excuses for drinking has confined me to stay away from alcohol.

People says Japanese drink too much. I totally agreed on that, but it did not intend to put myself in the same group of drinker. I was listening the sound of bells that someone churns very far from here. Suddenly the sound ascended by the reality, and it rang the bell over my head. Then I realized that my body was long sucked in the smelling swamp.

Here is the time to stop the bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment